SAFETY, SECURITY &
Safety & Service You Can Trust.
With one of the best safety records in the Canadian private jet charter industry, you can rest assured that you are in the best hands. Since 1986, Skyservice has held impeccable safety records. Our standards serve as a benchmark in Canada and throughout the world.
Skyservice has successfully completed independent safety audits, year after year, providing you with the confidence and peace-of-mind knowing that you are flying with the best in the industry.
We are proud to have been awarded the coveted Platinum rating by the Aviation Research Group/US (ARG/US), which is North America’s most stringent rating for operational safety.
Skyservice’s Safety Management System (SMS)
Skyservice has one of the most comprehensive safety systems in the industry. Our internal Safety Management System (SMS) provides Skyservice with the ability to identify hazards, conduct risk assessments, mitigate risks and continuously improve our flight programs while developing a safety-conscious and proactive safety culture.
The accountable executive team, management and employees are all equally committed to supporting, developing and continuously improving our safety management system and upholding the highest safety standard in Canadian business aviation. We plan for best in class safety by identifying and minimizing safety risks wherever possible. Our objective is to continuously review, analyze and improve on our business to minimize all risks. This is managed daily by the SMS. The SMS addresses all phases of operations, including Flight Operations, Maintenance, FBO Services and Security.
SKYSERVICE MANAGES SAFETY BY:
- Making safety the highest priority, always
- Developing business initiatives that comply with and reinforce our safety policy
- Complying with regulatory standards and company policies
- Maintaining aircraft and equipment to the highest standards outlined in the CARs and in manufacturers’ recommendations
- Providing exceptional training to all employees
- Communicating safety information, goals and objectives to promote a safe and healthy working environment
- Implementing an efficient and non-punitive safety reporting system and providing feedback to employees
- Identifying and assessing all risk; implementing and evaluating risk mitigation strategies
- Meeting regularly to review, analyze and continuously improve our safety objectives and management system
The dedicated support of every Skyservice team member is required to maintain this shared commitment. All employees are encouraged to think proactively about safety and are encouraged to bring forward any ideas and participate in the risk management process. Skyservice executives review this policy annually as part of their commitment to support the SMS and its continuous improvement.
EXCLUSIVE FOR EVERY AIRCRAFT
Skyservice has an exclusive crew for each private aircraft. Each of the private jets under the Skyservice operating certificate maintains a minimum of two pilots that are solely responsible for flying their designated aircraft. This enhances safety by ensuring pilots become familiar with one aircraft, our crews are not over-worked and our private jet charter customers receive a higher level of service.
YOUR PRIVACY IS OUR PRIORITY
Skyservice is committed to maintaining your privacy. To ensure your privacy:
- We will only share necessary client information with third parties when it is required for operational purposes;
- All aircraft operated by Skyservice is blocked from tracking programs that are available to the public.